the perfect family :’0
Did anyone else notice that Ash joined the Kids Next Door?
The KND probably love having an operative that’s eternally ten
Fun family animes to watch with your kids!:
- Madoka Magica
- Elfen Lied
- Ringing Bell
- Attack on Titan
- School Days
- Boku no Pico
An action film.
With a female lead.
Played by Scarlett Johanssen
With no love interest.
And Morgan Freeman.
I had no idea how much I wanted this until this moment.
and for the really talented
Bowser being a dad
Bowser is the best dad
bowser and mario actually settled their differences a long time ago and all the games with bowser’s kids are a game he sets up with the plumbers and the princess to keep all 7 or 8 of them active and engaged for an entire weekend because even the king of the koopas needs a hand sometimes wrangling all of them.
That’s why there’s never any blood, it’s all just playing tag and when you’re tagged you dramatically fall down.
peach spends her time “kidnapped” looking after the little ones and making sure they’re eating properly and doing a good job guarding their castles. once one is “defeated,” peach takes off to check in on the next one and bowser picks up his kid to come hang out back at the main castle and watch the rest of the adventure and eat some of the cake peach makes for the kids.
when you find that perfect gif but don’t know how to use it
You can reverse the flow of the hotdogs if you concentrate hard enough
oh my god you can
i still believe!
in the me that i believe in.
in humanity. in the future.
my drill is my soul!
I don’t even care who the fuck you are you NEED to watch this commercial I swear to god you will not regret it I am laughing so hard I literally think I’m going to cough up a lung
Okay, WHO DOES OLD SPICE’S CAMPAIGNS INEEDAKNOW
SO THIS WASN’T JUST A BRITISH THING?!
IT WAS NUMBER 1 IN AUSTRALIA FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS AND THEN IT WAS CRAZY FROG…. fucking 2001
a ringdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingding daaaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaa
this was my favourite song oh my god
i still rock out to this song quite often tbh
How to wear a knife strapped to your thigh with a garter like a fucking lady while managing not to slice yourself open because you were fool enough to carry an unsheathed weapon next to a squishy part of your body that moves when you walk.
- Get a garter from somewhere; this one is a sock garter from Sock Dreams, which means it’s made to stay the fuck up there.
- Get a fucking sheath for those sharp, pointy things and put them in the sheath. There’ll be a velcro loop at the top so that they won’t slide out if you hold the sheath upside down.
- Put the garter through the loop at the top meant for whatever you’re using to attach it to yourself. Attach it to yourself, adjusting for ease of grabbing. You don’t want to put it on your inner thigh because that is awkward as hell to get out. The only way you’d be able to get it out in a timely manner is if you attached the sheath upside down, at which point you’d need two garters to keep the sheath from tilting inward toward your other thigh.
- Oh no, now the sheath is hanging loosely and is going to make a weird pattern against your clothing. Tuck that shit into your stockings if you’re wearing them, or use another garter if you’re not.
- Pull your pencil skirt back down over the knife sheath. Adjust accordingly due to tightness of skirt and shape of sheath. Make sure you can get at it as quick as you want.
- People look at you really strangely if this is the knife you pull out when you want to cut your apple up.
Vital Information for your Everyday Life.
Excellent for the villain(ess) who’s prepared for everything.
I’ll also take a second to plug Aquatic Knives. Not only are they designed for quick ease of use, lightweight and waterproof, but they also usually come with rubber adjustable double-thigh-or-mid-calf sheath straps. I have one like this:
And the button on the top of the sheath means that it can be pulled out for quick use by pressing down on it, but it will stay rigidly in place otherwise. Aquatic knives are also a great knife to own because they’re almost always designed for wet conditions, which means that even if you have sweaty palms you’ll be sure to have excellent grip.
…..So accurate to my daily needs. OK FINE not needs. Wants? But seriously, men on the street: I will cut you if you touch me.
Cutting assholes who try something definitely falls in the NEEDS column.
Page 1 of 1365